All of our staff are either NNEB (National Nursery Examination Board) or equivalent, or participating in the National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) in Early Years and Childcare. We have a very high qualified staff ratio which far exceeds that of OFSTED requirements. All of our staff are trained in First Aid.
Monkey Puzzle Day Nurseries are committed to providing great career opportunities for its entire staff. We are very keen to ensure the majority of staff participate in training at all levels. Our policy is always to recruit and/or promote internally if at all possible.
This is a rapidly expanding business and we are always looking for quality staff for our existing Nurseries. Please contact us for details of our current vacancies.
We’re currently looking to recruit for the following roles:
- Minimum Level 2 Early Years Childcare qualification
- Experience of using the EYFS within a nursery setting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A passion to inspire, motivate and lead others to help children learn through play
- Oversight of safeguarding, health and safety practices and child protection within your role of an Early Years Educator
- Working in partnership with the Room Leaders, Manager and Deputy Manager in the effective support of the children we support
- Developing positive partnerships and with parents/ caregivers and team members
- Supporting and assisting the management team
- Enhancing the potential within the nursery team, mentoring and implementing training and updates
- Maintaining high standards within the nursery to ensure quality care for the children at all times
25th July 2022
If you think you would be interested in joining our new business, please get in touch and send your CV to email@example.com